Platform Low Lift Pallet Truck
High-volume pallet movement to keep operations moving
The Yale MP20 pedestrian pallet truck is designed with a variety of ergonomic and productivity-enhancing features to keep pallet loads moving in a variety of applications.
- Ergonomic advantages
- Major productivity
- Built to last
Built to last
In high-throughput logistics operations, lift truck operators must perform at their peak, all shift long. The MP20 delivers ergonomic advantages to help maximize labor efficiency.
- Ergonomically designed mid-mount control handle with cushioned return spring plus a large, turn-table steel bearing for improved manoeuvrability with reduced steering effort
- Short tilt control arm which delivers a tight turning radius
You need to be at the top of your game, whether loading and unloading, cross-docking or otherwise. The MP20 is designed to provide the versatile performance your operation needs to meet demand all shift long.
- Electromagnetic Park Brake with Service Override
- Three User Selectable Performance Modes
- Hour Meter and Battery Discharge Indicator with Lift Interrupt
- Creep Speed “Turtle” Button
The MP20 is a pallet truck you can depend on to keep operations moving, complete with smart features and build quality to be a dependable solution.
- Impact-Resistant, Ergonomically Designed, Mid-Mount Control Handle with Cushioned Return Spring
- Mold-On Polyurethane Drive Tyre
- Operating Temperatures: 0 to 49°C
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||AST (wide / long)||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MP20||2000kg||130mm||1780 / 1980mm||24V / 230Ah(V/Ah)||528-530kg|