Walkie Low Lift Pallet Truck
Efficient pallet transportation in tight spaces
The Yale MP20UX pallet jack offers a combination of maneuverability and configurability in a simple design to provide pallet movement in shipping containers, tailgate applications and other tight environments.
- Outstanding maneuverability
- Efficient operation
- Reduced service requirements
Reduced service requirements
Today's supply chains face greater volumes than ever, challenging them to make the most efficient use of space. The MP20UX is designed with a variety of features to work well in tight spaces.
- Small turning radius of 1335mm - 1405 mm
- Capable of driving even with tiller upright, helping greatly improve maneuverability in tight spaces
- Tiller head with maximum speed limit button for precise control
The MP20UX walkie pallet jack is packed with features and options to match operational requirements and prioritize lasting productivity and control.
- Variety of fork widths and lengths to meet operational requirements
- Self-adjusting caster wheels
- Built-in charger capable of plugging into standard wall outlet
- BDI and hour meter to track battery status and truck usage
- Emergency stop and belly button
- Designed with casters for greater stability
With a simple design that minimizes serviceable components from the start, the MP20UX is designed to provide reliable operation without requiring extensive maintenance.
- Brushless AC motor does not require maintenance
- Sealed, maintenance-free batteries avoid regular maintenance when charging
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||AST (wide / long)||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MP20UX||2000kg||202mm||2015 / 2065mm||24V / 210Ah(V/Ah)||640kg|