Yale Motorized Hand Trucks
Move Pallets Into and Out of Storage, Staging Areas
The MPW-E series is among the most reliable pallet jacks in the industry, offering a versatile, hardworking solution for walk behind applications.
- Easy operation
- Pallet entry/exit
- Durable construction
With best-in-class ergonomics, the MPW-E helps you get the job done by reducing operator fatigue and improving productivity.
- Bottom-mounted control handle optimizes operating position by increasing walk-behind clearance and reducing steering effort
- Four programmable performance modes let operators tailor truck performance to their application or skill level
- Controls for lift, lower, speed control and horn can easily be operated with either hand
- Superior maneuverability allows for turns inside a trailer
- Low profile helps operator sees the fork tips easier during pallet entry
Tapered fork nose, exit runners and a center roller allow the MPW-E to provide industry-leading pallet entry and exit of both standard and non-standard pallets to increase productivity.
Separately Excited Motor (SEM) traction control technology gives smooth acceleration and infinitely variable speed control, providing superior command of the truck when entering a pallet or spotting a load.
The MPW series uses state-of-the-art technology that adds up to reliable performance.
- High performance hydraulic system
- Integral hoist control with built-in diagnostics
- Robotically welded frame and forks
- Heavy duty lift linkage system
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MPW060E||2721kg||236mm||24V / 225-425Ah (V/Ah)||987kg|
|MPW080E||3628kg||236mm||24V / 225-600Ah (V/Ah)||1006kg|
|MPW065E||2948kg||236mm||24V / 255-750Ah (V/Ah)||936kg|