Reach Truck with Moving Mast
Lift productivity and lower cost
You will notice the difference in the detail that makes the Yale FBR20-30S(T)Y stand out from the rest.
- Ergonomic design
- Low maintenance
Ergonomic layout of dash display, pedal, steering wheel, levers and buttons provide for easy operation and better comfort.
- A comprehensive easy to read full function display and switches for control features interface to the driver/service personnel
- Small diameter steering wheel available as standard for reduced steering effort and improved manoeuvrability
- Newly designed semi-rigid axle articulation with elastomer stopper replacing spring loaded axle provides for improved stability
The Yale FBR20-30S(T)Y lets you have more control with less maintenance.
- The precision control of an AC motor gives excellent operator response
- Since there are no replaceable parts such as brushes and connectors, maintenance costs are greatly reduced
- Regenerative braking also conserves energy and helps brake pads last longer
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Overall Width|
|FBR25S(T)Y||2500kg||2500mm||48V / 312Ah(V/Ah)||1220mm|
|FBR30S(T)Y||3000kg||3000mm||48V / 312Ah(V/Ah)||1220mm|
|FBR20S(T)Y||2000kg||2000mm||48V / 312Ah(V/Ah)||1165mm|