Efficient stand-up lift truck for dock and drive-in rack applications
The three-wheel stand can help you move products in and out of tight spaces more efficiently and enhance operator productivity in the following applications: Dock-to-stock load transportation, Loading and unloading, Staging, Stock replenishment
- Tight turning radius
- Ergonomic features
- Simplified service
Did you know?
Best-in-class operations ship more than 99.7% of orders on time. To keep up, you need to move product smarter and more efficiently and make better use of warehouse space.
More SKUs and more racks means denser storage layouts and tighter spaces. You need trucks specifically designed to whip in and out of those environments.
The Yale® three-wheel stand has one of the tightest turning radiuses in the industry. As the truck turns, the inside motor slows, stops and reverses to minimize turn radius, making stacking in limited space and congested loading bays easier than ever.
- Standard, dual independent AC drive motors with separate drive controllers provide optimal maneuverability while turning
- Dual steer tires with hydraulically actuated rack and pinion steering axle for precise, reliable control
- Ability to position loads even on an incline minimizes likelihood of product damage from unintended load contact
Labor costs can consume anywhere from 50-70% of your budget. The three-wheel stand is designed to get the most from labor expenditures by keeping operators sharp and on-task with state-of-the-art productivity and ergonomic features.
- Multifunction control handle provides simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions
- Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System includes no pedals, providing more useable floor space than leading competitors
- Yale® Smart Ride Floor System eliminates up to 65% of shock and vibration transmitted to the operator
- Easy access, low step height and spacious suspended floor help reduce operator fatigue
- Optional Clear View™ mast offers up to 40% greater visibility than leading competitors
Out-of-service trucks can disrupt work, cause operator downtime and lead to inefficiently structured fleets - accumulating excess costs and putting you behind schedule.
The three-wheel stand is engineered to be ready when you need it, with quality components, long-lasting performance and simple maintenance requirements to greatly reduce your chance of downtime and unplanned service.
- Brushless, maintenance-free AC traction and hydraulic motors offer reduced maintenance requirements
- Electrical system with CANbus communications reduces connections and complex wiring
- Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System uses fewer moving parts than competitors, reducing the chance of component failure
- Yale iSi Technology™ provides common diagnostics with other Yale® trucks for simpler service
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|ESC040AD||4000lbs||24||283||57.4||36V / 775-1240Ah||6801|
|ESC035AD||3500lbs||24||283||54.9||36V / 775-1240Ah||6445|
|ESC030AD||3000lbs||24||283||50.7||36V / 775-1240Ah||6353|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Operating sensing system
With no pedals to stand on, the system offers more useable floor space than leading competitors, allowing operators to comfortably reposition both feet during operation. Detection sensors serve as a training aid, confirming proper operating position.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.