Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Truck
Serve medium- to heavy-duty indoor applications
The Veracitor® GC-VX series can be configured as a high-performance solution with low cost of operation for medium- to heavy-duty applications, ranging from 8,000-12,000-lb capacities.
- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Built to last
- Reduced cost of operation
- Attachment options
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for specific needs, ranging from medium- to heavy-duty applications.
Engine: GM 4.3L VG with Yale® Flex Performance Technology™ to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Standard Electronic (one-speed) - electronic inching, heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix 100 (one/two speed) - all features of the standard transmission, plus Auto Deceleration System, extended drawbar pull, controlled rollback
- Techtronix 100X (two-speed) - all features of the 100, plus improved power and gradeability, traction speed limiter
- Techtronix 200X (two-speed) - all features of the 100X, auto-speed hydraulics with automatic inching control, throttle response management
- Manual cowl - easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch electro-hydraulics - fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort, excellent right-side access
- PalmTech-Joystick electro-hydraulics - all-in-one control with leading edge design, excellent right-side access
The GC-VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity and focus high, all shift long.
- Low step height for easy entry and exit
- Moderately sized steering wheel with infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable position
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting design for superior travel over uneven surfaces
The Yale Veracitor series is engineered to be among the most dependable lift trucks available, with a rugged powertrain and computer-controlled engine and transmission.
- Innovative cooling system enables lower operating temperatures through excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high volume tunnels
- Radiator is 100% shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, enable entire truck to be pressure washed
- Hall effect sensors and switches have solid state components that are magnetically operated and completely sealed
- Continuous Stability System is a completely maintenance-free solution, with no controllers, sensors and extra wiring
The GC-VX series not only requires less maintenance, it's designed to make service easy when it is necessary - reducing related time and cost. In fact, the VX series is rated by the Society of Automotive Engineers as having faster and easier service than competitors over more than 30 service routines.
- Rear-opening, one-piece hood and one-piece floor plate offer excellent cowl-to-counterweight access
- Auto Deceleration System (standard on the Techtronix 100 transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- Automatic electronic inching eliminates need for periodic adjustment
- Coil-over-plug ignition design eliminates spark plug wires and need for periodic replacement
- Uncluttered layout under the hood offers clean hydraulic and electrical routings
- Coolant recovery bottle is easily visible for checks, and fill neck is within easy reach
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager (optional) continuously monitors truck functions and immediately alerts operators of service needs
The Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Rotator attachment - secure, 360- and 180-degree rotation of food ingredients, liquid metal, chemicals, waste and scrap
- Paper clamp attachment - fast, accurate 180-degree rotation with adjustable clamping pressure for paper roll handling
- Bale clamp attachment - wide selection of opening ranges and arm dimensions for efficient transportation of pulp, waste and recycled paper, aluminum and clothing bales
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|GC120VX||12000lbs||24||208||99.8||52||16689||Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed|
|GC120SVX||12000lbs||24||208||93.5||52||16743||Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed|
|GC100VX||10000lbs||24||208||96.3||52||15329||Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed|
|GC080VX||8000lbs||24||218||90.5||52||12650||Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.