UX Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck
Simple ICE forklift for indoor and outdoor use
With reliable performance in a value-driven package, the UX series is engineered to make lift truck ownership simple, affordable and adaptable—all backed by the trusted Yale name.
- Operator comfort
- Stability and visibility
- Simplified service
- Reliability and parts availability
Stability and visibility
Reliability and parts availability
The ergonomically designed operator compartment offers an automotive-style layout to promote operator comfort and familiarity. A range of standard features and options enable businesses to tailor the truck for their application.
- Informative, 3.5-inch LCD display
- Generous foot space in operator compartment
- Dual suspension drivetrain system
- Hand parking brake lever with button greatly reduces fatigue in operation
- Small diameter steering wheel with adjustable steering column
Greater operator awareness can improve productivity and help promote safe operating practices. A variety of features enable a wide field of view, promote stability and help operators fight off fatigue.
- Wide view mast offers significant front field of view, minimizing blind spots and increasing operator awareness
- Overhead guard with high strength and designed for visibility
- Hand lever parking brake that requires low effort, helping reduce fatigue and keep operators fresh all shift long
- Low center of gravity to help promote stability
You need a lift truck solution you can count on. The UX series is designed for easy serviceability, helping minimize time out of service and offer availability when you need it.
- Large access area for service and repairs
- Designed with smple components and specifications to enable fast, easy service
- Fast availability of cost-effective replacement parts help keep trucks moving
- No computer-based diagnostics required, helping keep service tasks and troubleshooting simple
Robust components and a simple design help the Yale UX series deliver the reliability and parts availability you expect from the Yale brand.
- Efficient filtration and cooling helps boost reliability and minimize wear and tear
- High-strength, triplex plate OHG
- Exchangeable components across 4,000 and 5,000-pound capacity models
- Standard PSI spark-ignited engines are engineered for reliable operation in industrial applications
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|GLP060UX||6000lbs||24||216||95.7||47.6 / 64.9||9460||PSI 2.4L LPG/Dual Fuel||Powershift 1-speed|
|GLP050UX||5000lbs||24||216||92.5||45.3 / 62.5||8030||PSI 2.4L LPG/Dual Fuel||Powershift 1-speed|
|GLP040UX||4000lbs||24||216||90.2||45.3 / 62.5||7458||PSI 2.4L LPG/Dual Fuel||Powershift 1-speed|
|GLP070UX||7000lbs||24||216||98.4||47.6 / 64.9||10362||PSI 2.4L LPG/Dual Fuel||Powershift 1-speed|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.