Powered Pallet Reach Stacker
Productive Pallet Stacking in Confined Spaces
With exceptional maneuverability and ergonomics, the MRW-E walkie pallet reach stacker helps position loads just where where you want them. It works best in manufacturing and warehousing applications where space is at a premium and load widths vary.
- Intelligent ergonomics
- Ultimate productivity
- Easy serviceability
The Yale MRW-E gets the job done by helping boost control while reducing operator fatigue and improving productivity.
- Bottom-mounted tiller handle design optimizes the operating position and reduces steering effort
- Handle-mounted controls consolidate functionality and offer easy access to lift/lower, reach/retract, tilt and more
- Rotary throttle control designed to maximize tactile feel and reduce operator fatigue
Get a productive solution you can count on with adjustability, visibility and durability.
- Reach mechanism designed with finite element analysis for durability and long life
- Open carriage design and optimal hose routing for superior visibility
- Reach/retract cylinders are cushioned for smooth operation
- Standard tilting carriage provides a secure method of carrying loads
- Three performance modes allow operators to tailor truck performance to the application, maximizing battery life or powering through peaks
- Simplex and Hi-Vis triplex masts offer excellent visibility, with solid construction for smooth operation
- Creep speed control (optional) offers enhanced maneuverability in tight spaces
The MRW-E is designed for easy service access and maintenance.
- Thermal plastic compartment cover is exceptionally rugged and easily removed without tools
- Single power contactor design helps reduce service requirements
- Integrated steer bearing and string guard in drive unit help keep maintenance low and keep uptime high
- Multi-function display (optional) provides state-of-charge indication for battery, truck hours, fault codes and lift interrupt warning
- Translucent hydraulic tank allows quick inspection of fluid level without taking truck out of service
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MRW020E||2000lbs||123||24V / 510Ah||3422|
|MRW030E||3000lbs||123||24V / 510Ah||3422|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.