End Rider Trucks
Boost Order Picking, Escalate Throughput
- MPE60-G, MPE060-080VH
Designed with a variety of industry-exclusive ergonomic enhancements and smart features, the end rider boosts labor efficiency and throughput in several workflows, including dock loading/unloading, torizontal transport and low-level order picking.
- Ergonomic advantages
- Smart features
- Awareness boosters
- Durable construction
- Service-friendly features
The Yale end rider is designed around the operator, packed with features to help increase comfort, focus and productivity all shift long.
- Platform cushion provides 30% less shock and vibration when compared to conventional rubber mats to improve comfort and promote steadier footing
- Power assist steering helps reduce physical effort by up to 60% compared to manual steer trucks and is programmable to match desired steering feel
- Full rotary control handle uses a twist/grip design to minimize wrist stress and allow for precise lift/lower, travel control and horn functions from both sides
- Integrated knee pads deliver industry-leading support and use a unique waffle pattern for flexibility, airflow and comfort
- Extended operator platform (optional) offers 30% more usable floor space than leading competitors, allowing optimal foot positioning for enhanced stability and reduced fatigue
Get the high-throughput advantage you’re looking for. The Smart Shift bundle on the Yale End Rider allows the operator to better use the truck and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Smart Lift/Lower automatically raises/lowers forks with one touch, shaving seconds off picks by enabling the operator to focus on the next task while the lift/lower function completes
- Smart Acceleration provides two distinct acceleration profiles based on application, load and task. Can save 1-4 seconds per movement by using the faster profile before loads become too high
- Smart Slow Down reduces truck speed when cornering to enhance load stability and operator control, decreasing risk of product damage
- Smart Cruise Control permits operator to set truck speed and relax the throttle over long hauls, minimizing wrist/hand stress
The Yale end riders come with industry-exclusive features to enhance awareness in a variety of busy warehouse conditions and encourage safer operation.
- Dual horn buttons — Allow operators to engage without moving hand from driving position
- LED platform lights (optional) — Boost pedestrian and operator awareness in dark trailers or congested areas. Encased for added protection and durability, and programmable with different modes/flash patterns to communicate status
- LED fork lights (optional) — Provide low-level illumination in dimly lit environments to help reduce risk of pallet and product damage. Recessed or caged for added protection and durability
To stay productive, you need equipment that can handle rigorous demands, day after day. Uneven surfaces, contacting pallets, repeatedly starting and stopping—it’s all in a day’s work.
That’s why we strengthened every inch of our end riders, designed to have the durability required for your toughest challenges.
- Enhanced frame stability capable of standing up to toughest use
- Reinforced forks with 25% more steel
- Engineered undercarriage to protect vital components
Extreme cost pressures and tight margins mean you have little tolerance for taking trucks out of commission for maintenance.
Yale end riders are engineered for longer service intervals and easier maintenance. You can spend more time moving product and less time servicing equipment — keeping total cost of ownership to a minimum.
- Easy maintenance access for simple, fast service
- Heavy duty lift linkage and abuse-tolerant undercarriage
- Extended service intervals of up to 1,000 hours, with maintenance as much as 50% less often than competitors
It all adds up to big savings — up to $150,000 in lifetime maintenance savings compared to fleet of 50 competitive units.*
*Up to $150,000 lifetime savings is based on fleet of 50 Crown PE 4500 end riders operating 2,000 hours/year, while adhering to OEM recommended maintenance intervals and average $50/hour maintenance labor costs.
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MPE080VH||8000lbs||9.3||24V / 375-930Ah||540|
|MPE060VH||6000lbs||9.3||24V / 375-930Ah||540|
|MPE60-G||6000lbs||9.3||24V / 375-930Ah||540|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.