Efficiently move product through faculties with ease
Move carts and product through your facility with ease, using a cost-effective solution you can count on.
- Ergonomic advantages
- Low ownership costs
Equip operators to stay focused, alert and productive all shift long.
- Power steering reduces arm movement required to change direction
- Personnel sensor covers entire platform floor and combines with large backrest to help operator find comfortable position
- Coasting function for slow forward and reverse speed easily controlled from backrest
Meeting high performance targets requires a tool with speed and control.
- High capacity 3.5 horsepower AC drive motor offers acceleration and travel speed to get the job done in stop and go operations
- Acceleration, travel and braking speeds can be adjusted according to the needs of each application
- Electric steering and automatic speed reduction in cornering offers the control necessary to meet productivity benchmarks
- Maximum 5.6 mph travel speed reduces time spent on long runs between docking and picking areas
You need equipment you can count on. The MO50-70T is strong enough to keep going, day after day.
- Solid frame construction and industrial grade components offer long-term reliability and durability
- Sturdy wrap around bumper plate protects truck from impacts and damage
- Electronics are sealed for protection from damage
- CANbus communication system reduces wiring complexity
When it's time for service, you need it to get done correctly and quickly. The MO50-70T offers the easy access and low maintenance requirements your operation needs.
- Fault codes can be displayed on console for easy service verification
- One-piece hood offers easy access to key components
- Motor cover is easily removable with just two screws, for full access to serviceable components
Margins are tight in the supply chain. This tow tractor is a solution built to provide lasting value and help you keep costs in check.
- Adjustable performance settings allow you to tailor truck performance to the needs of the application, for reduced energy consumption
- Regenerative braking reduces the use of the service brake and dissipates heat from the traction motor, increasing the life of key components
- Motors and controllers are protected against damage and debris, for reduced service and repair costs
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Overall Width|
|MO70T||15000lbs||56||24V / 425-600Ah||31.3|
|MO70T (robot)||15000lbs||56||24V / 425-600Ah||31.3|
|MO50T (robot)||10000lbs||56||24V / 425-600Ah||31.3|
|MO50T||10000lbs||56||24V / 425-600Ah||31.3|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.