4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Pneumatic Tyre
Versitile and ergonomic
Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, the VF is a versatile, reliable solution with excellent maneuverability.
- Performance-enhacing features
- Low cost of operation
Low cost of operation
Operator comfort enhances productivity and reduces fatigue. With strong visibility, a smooth ride, precise mast positioning and low-effort steering, the VF series is designed from the ground up to be easy and comfortable to operate.
- Pneumatic tires reduce vibration, for a compfortable ride even over rough surfaces
- Drop Battery Box design provides low seat position and low step height, reducing operator effort for entry and exit
- Large, textured grab handles
- Seat-side thumb activated directional controls
- Open floor plate design for up to 18% more floorspace
- Extra-thick floor mat absorbs shock
- Precisely positioned seat enhances visibility through the mast
VF series is packed full of performace-enhancing features.
- Operator-selectable performance modes allow truck performance to be tailored to the application and operator skill level
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds and fast lift/lower speeds
- Zero turn radius steer axle and dual AC drive motors enable a tight turning radius, improving maneuverability and productivity
Ownership costs account for most of the cost of lift truck ownership, including periodic maintenance, repairs, power costs, brakes and other items. To help you save time and money, Yale engineered the VF with a focus on lowering truck operating expenses, reducing maintenance costs and extending maintenance intervals.
- On-board diagnostics for fast troubleshooting
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees
- CANbus tecnology that reduces wiring and connections
- Battery side extraction (optional) with rollers and new low-profile side gate with quick release mechanism for quick, efficient battery access and charging
- Power-assist braking automatically utilizes traction motor braking in proportion to operator brake pedal pressure to reduce braking demand and extend component life
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity|
|ERP18VF (MWB)||1800kg||500mm||5500mm||1654mm||48V / 625Ah(V/Ah)|
|ERP18VF (LWB)||1800kg||500mm||5500mm||1762mm||48V / 750Ah(V/Ah)|
|ERP16VF (MWB)||1600kg||500mm||5500mm||1654mm||48V / 625Ah(V/Ah)|
|ERP16VF (LWB)||1600kg||500mm||5500mm||1762mm||48V / 750Ah(V/Ah)|
|ERP20VF (LWB)||2000kg||500mm||5500mm||1762mm||48V / 750Ah(V/Ah)|